Demon’s paratha recipe
Step : 1
- Mix chapati flour, make a dough out of it (flour, little oil, water) and set aside
Step : 2
- Take a bowl, add mozzerella cheese, chopped peppers, onions, finely chopped coriander & mint leaves, spring onions, any vegetables you like, grilled chicken (vegetarians can add tofu or panner)
- Add salt, chilli powder, little garam masala powder and chat masala
- Mix everything well and add cooked quinoa to the mixture and mix well again
Step : 3
- Divide the dough into equal portions.
- Take one portion of the dough and roll it out into a thick disk (easier to stuff it with the mixture if the disk is thick)
- Place the mixture in the center, gather the edges seal it properly and roll out again
- Make sure it’s not rolled out too thin
Step : 4
- Cook the paratha on hot tawa on medium heat till each side is cooked, you can drizzle some ghee or oil if you like
- Remove put them on a serving plate and it’s ready to eat.
You can serve paratha with yogurt or raita.
Happy eating 🙂