Step : 1
– Preheat oven 350 degrees, spray your muffin pan or use oil to coat so the muffins won’t stick to the pan
– crack eggs into a bowl, add salt, pepper, garlic powder if you like or any Italian seasoning, add any veggies you like – spinach, peppers, onions, broccoli etc
– mix everything well and pour the mixture into the muffin pan using a spoon
– I like to add in any kind of left over or you can make fresh protein I have (chicken/ panner/ soya etc)
– place the muffin pan in the pre heated oven for 15 mins at 350 degrees , I like to check after 10 mins and see how they are doing and add another 5 mins if needed. Always insert a tooth pick and check if they are done. Insert the tooth pick into one of the muffins if it comes out clean they are done!
Egg muffins are ready to serve
Happy eating 😊