Quinoa grilled chicken saute
Quinoa grilled chicken saute recipe
- Cook quinoa (similar to cooking rice) you can cook with vegetable or chicken broth for added flavor
- Take a wok, add oil, garlic, green chilli’s, any veggies you like (peppers, broccoli, onions), add little salt and let them cook for few minutes
- Add oyster sauce, chilli garlic sauce, little soy sauce and mix well (you can also use fish sauce instead of oyster sauce)
- Add scrambled eggs and grilled chicken to the mixture
- Add quinoa and mix everything together and let it cook for a minute or two and it’s good to serve!
Happy eating 🙂