Scrambled Fish Fry
I used Salmon fish for this recipe but you can use any boneless fish you like.
Step 1 :
Make sure you wash the fish with turmeric & salt before you start the process, remove the skin if any & cut them into medium pieces
– Marinate the fish with salt, turmeric, ginger garlic paste, chili powder, garam masala powder, tamarind paste, raw onions & one garlic cut into half (marinate the mixture for 30 mins or you can prepare the curry immediately if you don’t have time)
Step 2 :
– Take a wide saute pan, add Ghee (2 spoons) & put the marinated fish into the pan and leave the lid half covered
– Slow cook the fish and let it cook till it turns golden brown. It gets scrambled as you stir it around
– Garnish with chopped coriander leaves
– Take the fish into a serving bowl and its ready to serve.
Happy eating 🙂