Tomato chutney recipe :
- Add oil in the pan
- Add cumin seeds, smashed garlic, dieced tomatoes, salt, green chillies, turmeric powder.
- Mix well and let the mixture cook for few minutes
- Add little tamarind & a pinch of sugar
- Add coriander to the mixture and keep everything aside till the mixture cools down
- Grind the mixture in a mixer
For the tempering :
- Take a pan add oil, mustard seeds, dried red chilli, urad dal, channa dal, smashed garlic
- Wait until they splutter
- Add the tempering to the grinded tomatoe mixture
- Tomato chutney is ready to serve
Serves well with dosa.
Happy eating 🙂